DCNS in brief
AND IN 17 COUNTRIES
NORWAY IRELAND POLAND CANADA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES FRANCE GREECE PAKISTAN INDIA EGYPT SAUDI ARABIA MALAYSIA SINGAPORE
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES SUBSIDIARIES AND JOINT-VENTURES AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA DCNS AUSTRALIA (100%)
– DCNS group support for its activities in Australia.
ITAGUAÍ CONSTRUÇÕES NAVAIS (41%)
SAUDI ARABIA DCNS SUPPORT (100%)
– DCNS group support for through-life support activities in Saudi Arabia.
– Construction of submarines. The shipyard produces the Scorpene ® submarines covered by the contract signed by DCNS with the Brazilian Navy (in partnership with the Brazilian company Odebrecht).
CHILE ENERGIA MARINA SPA (WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF DCNS ÉNERGIES)
MALAYSIA DCNS MALAYSIA (100%)
– DCNS group support for its Services & marine renewable energy and offshore oil/gas activities in Chile and in South America.
– DCNS group support for its activities in Malaysia.
BOUSTEAD DCNS NAVAL CORPORATION (40%), MALAYSIA
BRAZIL DCNS DO BRAZIL (100%)
CANADA DCNS TECHNOLOGIES CANADA INC. (100%)
– DCNS group support for its activities in Brazil. Projetos E Sistemas Navais SA (Prosin, wholly-owned DCNS subsidiary of DCNS do Brazil): naval engineering and systems for Brazil.
– DCNS group support for its activities in Canada.
INDIA DCNS INDIA (100%)
– Technical support assignments for local naval shipyards and industries as well as the development of services using Indian skills and sourcing for both national and international needs.
– Through-life support for submarines (in partnership with the Malaysian company Boustead).
SINGAPORE DCNS FAR EAST (100%)
– Naval and aeronaval logistics and system maintenance.
DCNS | ANNUAL CORPORATE AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY REPORT 2015 53